25 ideas items in the summer basin
You do not have to spend a lot of money to have a great summer. I’m sharing an adventurous item in my favorite summer show to close your list.
1. Go to your own fruit farm. (Strawberry, blueberry, etc.)
2. Go camping at least one night. (Even in the backyard)
3. Stargaze for the evening.
4. Play in the sand.
5. Enjoy summer reading at your local library.
6. Try a new ethnic restaurant.
Try a non-chain restaurant.
8. Go to the movie drive. Check the checklist before you go.
9. Surprise friends with chalk art on the sidewalk on their driveway.
10. Discover a local park “New to you”
11. Host a summer bbq with friends.
12. Create a “new for you” theme of s’more (I like using chocolate crackers, graham instead of chocolate and graham crackers)
13. On a rainy day, change the room with a blanket turf.
14. Do random sampling of mercy.
15. Play in Springer
16. Drink a glass of fresh tea or fresh lemon juice.
17. Playing Frisbee Golf
19. Go to the city’s travel website and go to where you’ve never been.
20. Feed the ducks
21. Choose wild flowers for your kitchen table.
22. Make something you pin on Pinterest (cook or try crafting … just create something)
22. Bicycles for ice cream
23. Go to Major League Baseball.
24. Go fishing
25. Try ideas about water games while you are swimming.